Lifebook is a tool that allows you to reflect on your past, present, and future.
Product Name : Lifebook Online
Official Website: Click Here
Lifebook Online Review
Lifebook is exactly what it says on the tin. It is a book about your own life that has been written to assist a person in recognising who they are and who they want to become. People find it difficult to navigate through their daily lives—be it relationships, employment, or even personal issues—because they have no control over their lives – the now and the future. This eventually leads to a life without direction or purpose.
Lifebook Online is about discovering one’s life’s purpose, setting goals, and taking responsibility for the activities that help you achieve those goals. In a nutshell, it’s your master plan for how you want your life to turn out. Lifebook is divided into 12 categories that encompass all areas of a person’s life. Every category has templates and movies that will assist you in understanding how you aim to improve your life.
What Is Lifebook?
Lifebook Online is a six-week program that will help you find happiness in twelve different areas of your life. The twelve categories are linked together so that completing one leads to meeting the others. This course increases the advantages, maintains progress, and goes above and beyond normal goal-setting. Once completed, ideas will memorialize your individual goals and ideas in a commemorative book. But don’t get too excited; this isn’t War and Peace. Instead, it’s a bulleted list of your objectives, motivations, and strategies for living the life you want.
The purpose of Lifebook Online is simple: to assist you in improving your life. On Mindvalley, Jon and Missy Butcher have created a six-week course. By the end of the program, you’ll have a personalized, one-of-a-kind 100-page book that documents your goals and progress. Each week, you’ll learn about two different facets of life, for a total of 12 elements.
How Does Lifebook Online Work?
You may have purchased some online courses in the past and believe that Lifebook is comparable to those courses in which you pay a fee to receive the videos and that’s it. However, this is not the case. Lifebook isn’t like these self-improvement programmes. This 6-week course by Jon and Missy includes all of the video recordings, cues, worksheets, and access to their private Facebook group. Every week, the emphasis is changed to two different aspects of your life. The questions are included, as well as the videos. It does not, however, end there. The questions prompt you to reflect about your life and how you want it to be in the future. The set of questions forces you to think about and evaluate your life.
In addition, the videos in each category are jam-packed with wisdom and insights. You must view these videos before answering the questions since they will help you structure your objective, aims, and purpose. You may find it difficult to keep up with these audio and lessons at times. However, ensure that you have enough time to complete the course; otherwise, it will not provide the benefit that it claims to provide. However, you need not be concerned because you will have lifetime access to the course and will be able to complete it at your own leisure. The volume of practical advice and information supplied by Lifebook is its most outstanding feature. Lifebook is informative and detailed, but it is up to you to build the life you want and take responsibility for your choices.
What Will You Get From Lifebook Online?
- There are six weeks of video training available, totaling 18 hours of content.
- On a weekly basis, live coaching sessions with the founders are held. Templates that have been professionally prepared to assist you in the production of your Lifebook.
- During coaching sessions with the Lifebook developers themselves, the most common student questions from each subject were answered.
- You’ll get unrestricted access to the Mindvalley community and relevant events for the rest of your life.
- Most modern platforms, including laptops, desktop PCs, Android phones, iPhones, and tablets, are compatible with the course.
- They have access to their own Facebook network from anywhere in the world.
- Upgrades to the programme are available for free every year.
- Pages from Jon Butcher’s own Lifebook, hand-picked.
- The publication of the book. Many Mindvalley courses revolve around watching videos and writing in a diary. They’re fantastic for contemplation, but they’re sometimes lacking in terms of “call-to-action.” That isn’t the case with Lifebook. Instead, the entire course is centred on creating a tangible object. It’s a book! You’ll have established your own life plan by the end of the course. On Mindvalley, the concept is unique and a refreshing perspective on the self-help mindset.
- The twelve aspects of life. I appreciated how Lifebook was divided into 12 distinct sections. It gave the course a more well-rounded tone, rather than a focus on a narrow definition of success. I believe that everyone could improve in at least one area of their lives, therefore having such a diverse curriculum made for an enjoyable learning experience.
- The evaluations. I loved how these tools established a baseline for your life and then tracked your progress for six weeks. The training took on new meaning as you watched your life quotient climb (or decline).
- The refund. It’s possible that the course will be free! All you have to do now is fill it out and submit it in time for your rebate. If you follow the steps successfully, you will receive a unique life plan as well as six coaching calls for free.
- The quotient of life. The quiz was entertaining. But I couldn’t figure out how to calculate the “life quotient.” There’s a hazy graph that indicates how scores are spread across a population, but it’s unclear who these people are or how the numbers were calculated. I enjoyed witnessing the improvement, but I wish it had been made more plain.
- The live course is infrequent. Because the course isn’t provided all of the time (due to Jon and Missy’s hectic schedules), you’ll need to plan ahead of time. Otherwise, all coaching calls will be pre-recorded, which I don’t find as fascinating.
After reading Jon and Missy Butcher’s Lifebook on Mindvalley, I must say that Lifebook is beneficial to some people. Lifebook is an excellent alternative if you’re looking for a self-help project with a clear, attainable goal. This is an excellent course that will assist you in organising your life and setting future goals.
The templates for the 12 life categories, which lead you through the process of constructing your own 100-page lifebook, drew me in particularly.When you consider that completing the course and receiving your rebate by the deadline qualifies you to a free Lifebook, the course becomes even more valuable, since you will obtain your own personalised lifeplan at no charge.That’s an incredible deal. It was certainly worth it for me.
Lifebook Online Review Program Course Free Download Pdf Personal Growth Benefits Result.